The mission of the independent member firms of Baker Tilly International is to deliver, with integrity and objectivity, superior accounting, tax and financial services through global resources and relationships.
Regular Quality Assurance and Peer review visits are carried out to member firms. Sharing good working practices helps to maintain high quality levels and consistency of approach to work carried out by member firms.
- Desire for being a part of stable, successful and dynamically developing multinational auditing network with worldwide reputation;
- Baker Tilly International has taken significant steps towards becoming a dynamic and resourceful international network of accountants – many miles ahead of the competition, as we see it, in its dynamism and focus;
- Ability to share skills, experience and information on the latest standards of business running;
- International & national affiliation with quality firms helps in client development for both new and existing clients;
- Baker Tilly International provides wider learning experience for staff through secondments, trainings, seminars etc.
We are proud to be a member of Baker Tilly International, a top ten global network of independent accounting and business advisory firms, whose member firms share our dedication to exceptional client service. The international network gives us significant global reach in addition to our substantial national presence. We collaborate to leverage our skills, resources and local expertise to help our clients grow locally, nationally and globally.
More information on the global network can be found at www.bakertilly.global