The business plan is a document that describes all the main aspects of a future enterprise, analyzes all the problems that may arise, and devises solutions for those hypothetical problems. A business plan that is compiled properly in its final form provides answers to the questions “Is it worth investing money into this business?” and “Will the business be profitable?”.
The development of a business plan is obligatory for the following procedures:
- the evaluation of the investment attractiveness and perspectives;
- attraction of investors and financial loans;
- receiving a bank loan for the development of a project or for the whole enterprise;
- the search for new partners and counterparties;
- the optimization of production and management.