Transfer Pricing (ТP) – price control in transactions between related parties and counterparties from low-tax jurisdictions.
A key principle of TP: prices in controlled transactions should correspond to the level of prices between independent companies under comparable market conditions.
The justification of the price level in such transactions includes analytical procedures, which requires specific instruments.
The roles of Baker Tilly Consultant in Transfer Pricing projects are following:
- determination of current and potential controlled transactions;
- assessing risks and provide recommendations on their minimization;
- performing all the necessary analytical procedures to substantiate the level of prices in controlled transactions;
- preparation of package of transfer pricing documentation;
- support in communication with regulatory authorities.
The success of the projects is assured by the highly skilled team of experts from our Ukrainian offices and collaboration with global teams on transfer pricing of Baker Tilly network.